Did you know you can eat turkey eggs? They are a delicious and fun alternative to chicken eggs. What makes them special?
- Turkey eggs taste similar to chicken eggs but with a richer and creamier yolk. This means they're a perfect option for those who have allergies/bad reactions to chicken eggs.
- Turkey eggs are 50-60% larger than chicken eggs (yolk too!). This means they are higher in protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and other necessary nutrients.
- One turkey egg contains 11 grams of protein!
- Turkey eggs have thicker shells and membranes which gives them a longer shelf life than other eggs.
- Chefs recommend using turkey eggs for superior sauces and chewier baked goods.
We sell turkey eggs by the half-dozen as they are significantly larger than chicken eggs and are laid at a slower rate than chicken eggs. Your carton will contain 6 large, fresh turkey eggs.
Free-Range Turkey Eggs (Half Dozen)
Back Forty Farms
8899 S. Black Cat Road
Nampa, Idaho 83687